AIM
apeman505

Cooking Sama Cooking Sama

OH MY GOSH

This made me laugh a whoooooole lot! I love cookin' mama! And Azumanga! Thanks for making this! :)

C and H; Dragonhunt p1 C and H; Dragonhunt p1

friggin' awesome.

It was a bit short, but the animation was solid, and the story was cool. What really impressed me, though, was the awesome voice acting. Great job!

t-lou responds:

Thanks a bunch, I reall appreciate your comment.

&amp;gt;&amp;gt;my first flash&amp;lt;&amp;lt; >>my first flash<<

Great stuff!

I was about to ask you if you were a fan of Vinnie Veritas! Your work is pretty inspiring--you really had some great original ideas there, and not only that but you worked long and hard on them!

Hmm, about your question about speed effects, perhaps you could try the Johnny Cage shadow kick approach and have transparent shadows trailing, if you follow me?

Deep Sexy Space Deep Sexy Space

Wow, great animation!

That was amazing! I didn't really like the song, but it wasn't BAD--just a matter of taste I guess. Great animation, very well done. I give it a five!

Awesome Compilation Vol 4 Awesome Compilation Vol 4

Bwahaha!

Your stuff is so great! Do you do voice acting for other peoples' movies too? I think I heard your voice before....

Awesome Compilation Vol 2 Awesome Compilation Vol 2

Awesome!

Aw man, you're a pretty cool guy if you went through all that trouble to cheer up a friend. These are great, how do you keep getting such great ideas?!

Awesome Compilation Vol 5 Awesome Compilation Vol 5

HOLY AWESOME!

That was hilarious! I have to watch the rest of these now. Great voice acting, btw!

Shiny! Shiny!

AWESOME!

Screw the front page, this deserves to be in the top fifty, hands down! This is absolutely amazingly well done, and with such a cool and original idea this has to be a winner. Great awesome job!:)

You're paranoid, bitch! You're paranoid, bitch!

That got a huge laugh out of me!

Just the sight of the old witch cackling about something so pointless was just so hilarious that I have to comment on this. You're very good at animation, and the voice acting is awesome too. I voted five!

Smash Bros. Murder #3 Smash Bros. Murder #3

FORKING AWESOME!:D

I loved this! The voice acting and the jokes were hilarious, and the artwork was great too. The animation was a bit lacking but eh, I still loved it. Great job!:)