AIM
apeman505

How to Raise a Dragon How to Raise a Dragon

Awesome!!

Wow, this is so much fun, I have been replaying it trying to get all the endings for the past hour! :) Great game!

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

Wow, this is great!!

Hahahaha! This is awesome, it's so funny and cute! The animation is great, too. You must have a lot of patience. :)

When Pigs Fly When Pigs Fly

Great game!

This game is simple, charming, and addictive. I love it!

AgentWing Defenders Final AgentWing Defenders Final

Cool stuff!

Good job on this, the shield absorbing part sets it a head and shoulders above the other shooter games!:) Good graphics and story make it interesting as well. Good job!

Pico of the Dark Ages Pico of the Dark Ages

Cool game!

The animation is amazing, and the artwork is great as well! The gameplay is kind of stale after a while, but it's still a good game. Nice job!

The Expert's Guide - NG 3 The Expert's Guide - NG 3

Wow!

I can't believe nobody ever thought to make one of these yet! And I've been on the portal for over ten years and didn't know most of this stuff. Thanks for helping us all out!:)

highwatermark responds:

Wow 10 years lol

You're welcome

* Mario Bros. * * Mario Bros. *

YAAY!

I love this game! I remember back in the day I'd play it on my dad's laptop and stuff.... The framerate is kind of crappy, but I love how you can choose between regular mario and Captain Lou Albano mario. :P Could you please add a "Quit" button or something so you can be playing it and then go back to the menu to try the other options?

Ryan1337 responds:

I'll try that.

Tau'ri : Bedrock Tau'ri : Bedrock

Totally awesome concept!

This game is really different! I love squishing the ball through the little tunnels and making it bounce up and down in the water! :P I got all the way up to "Night" but it's SUPER HARD and I had to give up after a while.

Break In 2 Break In 2

Cool game.

I just got up to the part where you get a gun and got stuck. There's no key assigned to the gun! how do you use it?

A Parting Shot II A Parting Shot II

Very cool game.

I got frustrated with the slow framerate (at first), and by the fact that there was no ducking allowed, especially since the enemies could get head shots on me from time to time. That first boss was tough, but a lot of fun! All in all, this game has a lot of style and fun to it, and it's super hard! I love it, good job!

(Oh, and if you mean "You are" the contraction is "You're" not "Your." Sorry, it just bugs the hell outta me.)