AIM
apeman505

Cooking Sama Cooking Sama

OH MY GOSH

This made me laugh a whoooooole lot! I love cookin' mama! And Azumanga! Thanks for making this! :)

C and H; Dragonhunt p1 C and H; Dragonhunt p1

friggin' awesome.

It was a bit short, but the animation was solid, and the story was cool. What really impressed me, though, was the awesome voice acting. Great job!

t-lou responds:

Thanks a bunch, I reall appreciate your comment.

&amp;gt;&amp;gt;my first flash&amp;lt;&amp;lt; >>my first flash<<

Great stuff!

I was about to ask you if you were a fan of Vinnie Veritas! Your work is pretty inspiring--you really had some great original ideas there, and not only that but you worked long and hard on them!

Hmm, about your question about speed effects, perhaps you could try the Johnny Cage shadow kick approach and have transparent shadows trailing, if you follow me?

How to Raise a Dragon How to Raise a Dragon

Awesome!!

Wow, this is so much fun, I have been replaying it trying to get all the endings for the past hour! :) Great game!

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

Wow, this is great!!

Hahahaha! This is awesome, it's so funny and cute! The animation is great, too. You must have a lot of patience. :)

When Pigs Fly When Pigs Fly

Great game!

This game is simple, charming, and addictive. I love it!

Defcon Zero Defcon Zero

I love this song....

I just wish it was longer, it seems like it is unfinished. :(

Walk the Orient (sound test) Walk the Orient (sound test)

Whoa.

I really like both versions of this song that you've produced, but I think I prefer the one minus the flute, although I kinda want to go back and listen to that one again now.

Mighty Axe Mighty Axe

Very cool.

I liked it a lot, it has a catchy power chord, and that can make or break a song altogether. I could imagine this with words to it.